Whitby Campus
Serving all of Durham Region
Feed your Passion - Liaison College | Culinary Arts

International Students

NOTE: Foreign students must provide a Study Permit and, in some cases (depending on your country of origin), a Temporary Resident Visa, both valid for at least the duration of the program.

We recommend you visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website which gives comprehensive information on studying in Canada and what you may and may not do while here.

To apply to Liaison College: download the following two documents. Complete both and fax or mail to us:

Looking for Guidance on Living in Canada?

It can be a challenge moving to a new country to attend school. Fortunately there are many resources available here in Canada to help.

We have provided some basic information to help you in your move to Ontario:

  1. The Canadian Foundation for Economic Education provides a wealth of information that you will find helpful. The website is bilingual (English and French) and has the following sections:
    • The DayPlanner: designed to help you organize your finances, find housing and transportation, further your education, and more. It contains lots of tips along with the daytimer itself.
    • Lists of Key Information
    • Web sites in the DayPlanner
    • Links to Key Agencies and Organizations
    • Organizations Helping Newcomers to Canada
    • Feedback and Questions
  2. The official website for the Ontario Government is a wealth of information for living in Ontario.

Looking for More Information on Training in Ontario?

The Ontario Ministry of Education provides information on colleges and universities in the province,including Private Career Colleges like Liaison College Durham.

Call And Ask About Our Upcoming Open House

Information Request

Contact Liaison College Durham

Subscribe to Liaison College's Newsletter
Newsletter Subscription
©2018 All Rights Reserved.